- November 28, 2016
- The Government of Japan is to host an “International Symposium -International Cooperation to Seek the Accountability for Human Rights Violations in North Korea, Including the Abduction Issue-”NEW
- May 4, 2016
- International Symposia held in the US
- April 28, 2016
- The Government of Japan hosts a symposium to discuss strategies towards restoration of humanity in North Korea in New York City.
- November 13, 2015
- The Government of Japan is to host an “International Symposium - International Cooperation towards Resolution of the Abduction Issue -”.
- May 5, 2015
- Event was Held by the Government of Japan in New York City regarding the
North Korean Abduction Issue
- April 13, 2015
- Event to be Held by the Government of Japan in New York City regarding the North Korean Abduction Issue
- November 13, 2014
- Do you know about the radio broadcasting to North Korea?The Government of Japan is to hold a “Symposium on the Radio Broadcasting
to North Korea"
- May 22, 2014
- A statement by Keiji Furuya, the Minister in charge of the Abduction Issue was released on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of the Second Japan-DPRK Summit Meeting.
- May 2-3, 2013
- Government of Japan held events on the abduction problem in the US.
- Dec 16, 2011
- Address by Prime Minister Noda at the Screening of "ABDUCTION The Megumi Yokota Story"
- Dec 14, 2007 press release
- Foreign media personnel press tour (December 4-5, 2007), to raise awareness of the abduction issue.
Video Message from Families of Abductees - We shall never give up!
For the return of our beloved family members! -